ECP Tangaroa Kids Club
- Duration: 126 Days (approx.)
- Location: Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: PCKW9Y
The ultimate stand up paddle boarding experience for your child!
A great way for our children to learn more about the ocean that surrounds our wonderful area, and to increase their time on the water.
The ECP Tangaroa Kids Club is for children from school Year 7 and up. Choose from either a Term 1 membership or Term 4 membership, which includes school and Xmas holidays.
Have your own board? Receive a discount to byo board and equipment.
What is included?
- Weekly ECP Tangaroa Kids Club sessions during the school term ranging from skill development to adventures and fun games.
- Education about the ocean, cultural and historical significance, and the weather.
- Entry to Sunday SUP Kids sessions during the membership term.
- Other member-only events scheduled throughout the membership term.
- Member-only discounts on any ECP holiday programs throughout the year.
- Member-only discounts on all retail items.
- 5 complimentary SUP Kids vouchers to give away to family and friends.
Starts 29 Sep 2018 and ends 3 Feb 2019.
Term 1 2019 Membership
Starts 22 Dec 2018 and ends 28 April 2019.
Weekly club sessions will be held Mondays 4pm, predominantly from Pilot Bay, Mt Maunganui, during the school term.
Session times run for 1-2 hours, depending on the activity. Parents/guardians will be notified of session details by email.
SUP Kids sessions are held during our season of operation every Sunday 11am at Pilot Bay, Mt Maunganui, and will be available to members during their membership term.
Extra club sessions will be scheduled throughout the membership term at the discretion of ECP, and parents/guardians will be notified by email.
All sessions are weather permitting and are subject to change. Changes could include change of location, postponement to another day, or cancellation. Parents/guardians will be notified of changes by text an hour before the session.
All details regarding ECP, including location and season of operation dates, can be found on our website - www.eastcoastpaddler.co.nz