ECP Summer Club
- Duration: 365 Days (approx.)
- Location: Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: 501
THE best value for money.
Jam packed with benefits.
Tons of paddle fun to be had!
ECP Summer Club - Terms & Conditions
- ECP Summer Club members are eligible to receive the following during their membership:
- Entry to any of our scheduled Local Tours
- Entry to any of our SUP Fitness Classes
- Member only SUP Surf sessions
- Member only discount on all SUP retail items
- Member only discount on all other ECP events
- 5 x 1hr Board & Equipment Hire vouchers to give away
- Membership runs for 1 year from the time of registration.
- ECP can supply members with board and equipment for the first month of membership. Members are then required to provide their own board, leash, personal floatation device and paddle for all activities available to ECP Summer Club members, except for any complimentary board hires included. Members can hire ECP equipment for $10 per session after one month of registration, subject to availability.
- Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- General location for most ECP Activities is Pilot Bay, Mt Maunganui, but will vary from time to time. Members must find own transport to locations. Car pool options may be available.
- There are limited entries to local tours and fitness classes. Bookings are essential.
- The activities available to ECP Summer Club members are to be used by the registered member only.
- Payment of $299, or otherwise as arranged with ECP Staff, is to be paid in full within 3 months of registration. Members are able to pay in instalments. There will be no refunds or payment holidays granted after payment is made.
- ECP Season of Operation starts from the school holiday period following the 3rd term of each year, and ends at the end of the school holiday period following the 1st term of each year. ECP will hold events available to members outside this season at their own discretion.
- ECP Activities will be rated by level of difficulty. Definition of levels can be found on the website eastcoastpaddler.co.nz and it is the member’s responsibility to be informed and choose the appropriate activities to their ability.
NOTE: These are the Terms & Conditions for the ECP Summer Club only. You will also be required to adhere to East Coast Paddler's general Terms & Conditions which you will receive with your registration.