ECP Summer Club
- Duration : 200 Days (approx.)
- Location: Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Product code : 501
From NZD $299.00
THE best value for money.
Jam packed with benefits.
Tons of paddle fun to be had!
ECP Summer Club
- The ECP Summer Club members are eligible to receive the following during the agreed season as listed on the registration form:
- 10 x 1 hour board and equipment hires
- Entry to any SUP Fitness class
- Entry to any local tour
- Member only discount on all SUP retail items
- Member only discount on all other ECP events
- Members are required to provide their own board, leash, personal floatation device and paddle for all activities available to ECP Summer Club members, except for any complimentary board hires included. Members can hire ECP equipment for $10, subject to availability.
- Members must 16 years of age or older.
- General location for most ECP Activities is Pilot Bay, Mt Maunganui, but may vary from time to time. Members must find own transport to ECP Activity locations.
- There are limited entries to fitness class and local tours. Bookings are essential.
- The 10 x 1 hour board and equipment hires can be gifted by the member to other people. The member must notify ECP Staff prior to the gift being redeemed.
- The activities available to ECP Summer Club members are to be used by the registered member only.
- Payment of $300, or otherwise as arranged with ECP Staff, is to be paid in full before the agreed season begins. Members are able to pay in instalments. There will be no refunds or payment holidays granted after payment is made.
- ECP Summer Club season starts from the beginning of school holidays following the 3rd school term through to the end of school holidays following the 1st school term the following year. Membership pertains to the season agreed to in this contract titled with the years the season occurs in.
- ECP Activities will be rated in level of difficulty. Definition of levels can be found on the website eastcoastpaddler.co.nz and it is the member’s responsibility to be informed and choose the appropriate activities to partake in.